- Mapping function-valued traits Mouse data and programs
for mapping function-valued traits written in R and Python.
- DMFS Discriminatory motif-based feature selection
software written in Python (written and maintained by Hao Xiong).
- R/qtlDesign Software to perform power calculations
taking into account selective genotyping of extreme phenotypic
individuals, and marker spacing. The sofware is written as an
add-on package to the R
- Pseudomarker Software to analyze data from inbred line
crosses written in Matlab.
These programs implement the multiple imputation method for
analyzing QTL data in inbred line crosses described in Sen, S. and Churchill, G. (2001), "A statistical
framework for quantitative trait mapping"; Genetics;
- R/qtl Flexible, extensible environment to analyze QTL
data written in R by Karl
Broman and Hao Wu with ideas from Gary Churchill and Saunak Sen
and contributions from Brian Yandell.